At NOMAD, we recognize that maintaining your bike and gear doesn’t always measure up to the thrill of riding up or down daring climbs, sporting the flashiest apparel, or upgrading your leading-edge gadgets to take your performance to the next level.
We hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the bottom line is that maintenance is crucial for:
- The proper functioning of your equipment
- Your safety on the bike
- Ensuring you get the most bang for buck spent on your gear
… and more.
Practicing proper maintenance is hands down the single most critical way to extend the lifespan of your equipment. Here’s the good news: Whether you’re in the market for pumps, tools, cleaning supplies, repair stands, or more – at NOMAD, we stock all of your must-haves.
Nearing the close of your outdoor riding season, or just getting started? Check out the wide range of cleaning supplies and lubricants we offer for every cyclist. Have you been pushing the boundaries of your bike a tad too far? Had one too many epic rides? Is your chain suffering from grit and grime build up? Are you cringing at the thought of dedicating a full afternoon to cleaning your chain when what you really want to do is hop on the saddle and ride?
We’ve been there.
Look no further! The MUC-OFF X3 Chain Cleaning Kit is hugely popular among our customers. With this cleaning kit in tow, you can easily remove grease, grime, and chain oil from your road, MTB, or cyclocross bike chains with a deep clean thanks to the 120 contact points and the heavy duty construction that’s built to last.
Take your bike cleaning regime to the next level with MUC-OFF’s versatile, quality, and value 5 Premium Brush Kit featuring a claw brush, a detailing brush, a soft washing brush, a wheel and component brush, and a two-prong brush. This set is ideal for agitating dirt while tending to your bike’s delicate finish (we get it). If you’re a ‘less is more’ kind of cyclist, then check out the MUC-OFF 3X Premium Brush set instead.
At NOMAD, we stock a wide range of cleaner options, too, including but not limited to:
- MUC-OFF’s Nano Tech Biodegradable Cleaner, which breaks down dirt and grime at a molecular level while being safe on all surfaces, including carbon fibre
- The Made-in-Canada MINT’N Dry Dirt Bike Wash, which is a specially-developed formula designed for those occasions when water and soap are needed to tackle stuck-on mud and dirt
- The Made-in-Canada plant-based MINT’N Dry No Rinse Cleaner, which equips you to keep your bike in mint condition – anywhere – by allowing you to clean your frame and bike components without water, at home or when traveling, to give you that new, mint look on any matte or gloss paint finish and without leaving any traces
- SILCA’s Synergetic Wet Lube, which is the ultimate oil-based lubricant, based on technology originally developed in Formula 1 racing, to reduce friction and nearly eliminate wear in metal components – this lube is for the demanding cyclist who wants to experience the lower friction, increased lifespan, and silence of the most advanced lubrication technologies without the extra work involved with deep cleaning, dyring, and waxing their chain
While you’re at it, don’t forget the MUC-OFF Premium Microfibre Polishing Cloth, which features split-fibre technology, for cleaning, drying, and polishing. Don’t be fooled. These luxury microfibre cloths aren’t just cloths – they’re a gateway to effortless cleaning, drying, and polishing – all at your fingertips. Plus, they’re machine washable!
At NOMAD, we offer loads of tool kits and tools, too.
The Park Tool AK-5 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit is the ultimate cyclist’s tool kit. Park Tool assembled this set of 35 carefully-selected tools to perform basic maintenance and cleaning as well as a wide variety of repairs and adjustments on just about any bike. Plus, the AK-5 includes a tough toolbox to protect your investment.
But that’s not it. At NOMAD, we stock a wide range of other maintenance must-haves to keep you pedalling year-round. Check out our tools, repair stands, pumps, and more.
What are you waiting for? Shop maintenance at NOMAD.