SILCA Synergetic Wet Lube
What is it?
Silca Synergetic wet lube is the Ultimate Oil Based Lube. SILCA's new oil-based lubricant based on technology originally developed in F1 racing, to reduce friction and nearly eliminate wear in all metal components.
Who's it for?
This lube is for the demanding cyclist who wants to experience the lower friction, increased lifespan, and silence of the most advanced lubrication technologies without the extra work involved with deep cleaning, drying, and waxing their chain.
- Synergetic will work best on a perfectly clean/dry chain, but this is not absolutely necessary. It will eventually displace factory grease on all common chain brands if dripped over top on a new chain.
- Chain should be free of dirt and contaminants before applying Synergetic
- Initial Application on clean/dry chain:
- Apply 1 drop of Silca Synergetic wet lube to each set of gaps on each roller (2 drops per roller)
- Cycle chain backwards 10-12 revolutions to allow lubricant to fully penetrate
- Wipe Outside of chain and chainrings as dry as possible using MicroFiber cloth
- Re-apply 1 drop per roller every 600-800 miles or after every wet/rainy ride
- Application on chain with factory lube:
- Apply 1 drop per roller
- Cycle chain backwards 10-12 revolutions white rubbing lubricant into chain between fingers
- Wipe outside of chain and rings as dry as possible with MicroFiber cloth
- Re-apply and wipe after each ride for 4-5 rides to allow Synergetic to replace factory lube