EVOC Trail Pro 16
The EVOC Trail Pro 16 offers high-end performance at minimal weight. As a next generation protector backpack, it features next-level protective functions and a compact design. Its uncompromising fit provides for the highest performance and maximum comfort. It’s ideal for day tours or extensive trail riding.
The EVOC Trail Pro 16 brings together several of EVOC's distinguishing technologies, including:
- Its extremely lightweight composition (size S/M only weighs 1000g).
- Liteshield System Plus (Level 2) for superior impact resistance and energy absorption.
- Next level carrying comfort, back fit, and load distribution.
- Extra wide hip wings and an Airo Flex hip belt for optimum fit with Body Hugging. The distinguishing feature of EVOC's Body Hugging fit is that the backpack's center of gravity is positioned as close to the body as possible, and the load is distributed over a large area and transferred to the hips. Plus, it optimizes linking of the shoulder straps and the wide hip wings that 'grow out' of the back part to ensure that the backpack remains firmly in position during any kind of activity – for more comfort and control.
- Brace Link elements enable the shoulder straps to be adjusted to individual shoulder width to support the load transfer to the body’s center of gravity while, at the same time, minimizing the contact areas with the back and shoulders.
- Easy access to the separate tool compartment, which can be opened and closed with one hand (even with gloves).
- Integrated waterproof rain cover.
- Compatibility with hydration bladders up to 3L.